Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Generation of Federation Commander SSDs??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromedan
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:11 pm    Post subject: New Generation of Federation Commander SSDs?? Reply with quote

I do not know whether you have heard, but there is an effort to convert the Star Fleet Battles 2nd Generation SSDs to 3rd Generation SSDs. Steve Cole is sending the background images to Josh and me.

Here is what I was thinking. We could:

1) Not do anything and wait for the SFB SSDs to be done and then ask SVC to do some PBEM background images for Fed Com. (Note: It is possible that SVC might be able to do both the background images for Fed Com at the sometime, I will check)

2) Take the opportunity to convert Fed Com to match the 3rd Generation SFB SSDs.

3) Take the opportunity to use the background images that have been created by SVC (which have no boxes) and create a new definition tool that draws the boxes instead of just filling in the boxes.

One thing I should mention about this. If we go with option #2 or #3 the overall look of the ship cards should look better.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't ask for too many at once, I can send you all the graphics you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: