Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Minis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monty
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:51 am    Post subject: New Minis Reply with quote

What's the best way to be alerted when a new mini hits the store?

I'm about ready to order the Kzinti DN, are there any new 2500's about to arrive so I can save on shipping?

Thanks
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenver any new product is posted on the shopping cart, Jean posts a notice in this forum that it is.

Right now I would expect new minis about the first of June.

We have 13 masters on the way to or already at the factory. Figure 4 more days before they get there.

They will put some of those into ADB Master Mold 2501. I am not sure how many will fit, maybe eight. It will take about 7 days to get the master mold back.

Then they will spin the master mold (one day) and sent us samples (five days in mail). We will review them (an hour) and notify the factory which ones are good enough to go into production molds. The production molds for some of the eight(?) will thus be ordered the next day, and will take 7 days to get back. Then a day for production, overnight some samples, two days for a production run, a week for them to arrive at ADB, a day or two for us to put them on the cart (photos, product descriptions, news releases and promotion).

So, 4+7+1+5+7+2+7+2 = 35 days from 8 May = 43 may or 12 June. Give or take a day or two.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: