Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Opponents to Play Federation Commander Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeterCool
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:04 pm    Post subject: Looking for Opponents to Play Federation Commander Online Reply with quote

I just renewed my subscription to SFBOL and I decided to also add FedCom. I have Klingon Border and Romulan border and read the rules for the game a while back (I have the Reference Rulebook), but I only actually played FedCom once maybe when the game first game out.

I have played a lot of SFB as well so I should be a quick study for FedCom, at least that's my theory!

Anyone want to play a bit? I should say that I also would need to become acquainted with the online thing, as I know the SFB part but not the FC part.

I'm eager to check this game out... so someone help out! Very Happy
Sebastian380
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Peter,
I'd be happy to play you on the client. My schedule might not match yours. I live in Toronto.
With some advance notice I can schedule a game with you.
Let me know.
Regards,
Sebastian Palozzi
PeterCool
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sebastian,

That would be great! My e-mail is pdimitri@verizon.net. Shoot me an e-mail and we'll set up a time.
PeterCool
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we got to play a bit and I managed to launch a plasma R as a plasma F (in the wrong direction no less!), but I had a great time for the brief session.

I hope we can play again... and if anyone else wants to join in let's get some regular FC happening on the client.

Hey, can we put a players wanted as a sticky? I think that might help a bit.
A88mph
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I recently entered into the Star Fleet Universe with the Cadet Training Handbook. I currently own the current version of SFB's Basic Set, and Module 1 of Star Fleet Marines (With Module 2 on the way) Eventually I will get at least the Base sets for F&E, and SFBF.

I am considering getting into Online play as I am only 1 of about 2 or 3 others players in my area according to my Starlist, but haven't bought in yet, as when I'm on the client, I am usually the only one on (maybe another person or two, but no more then that.)

What is the usual "peak hours" for SFBOL?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: