Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOS for firing arc stickers (2500 bases)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROCHEY
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: SOS for firing arc stickers (2500 bases) Reply with quote

Hi All.

I'm looking to put firing arc stickers on the round bases that come with the starline 2500 ships.

I am artistically/computer incompetent and can't do them myself. So is there anybody out there that has a PDF or something that I can use ? I don't mind paying reasonable fee via paypal...

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Stec used to sell a nice set.
They were designed by a local professional and then printed on adhesive vinyl. I have used about 200 of them and never had a single complaint.

He has a presence on both this forum and on the Starfleet games BBS.
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might also check Board Game Geek.
Last time I was there, they had a PDF you could download and print.

It was black and white, but passable.
JohnDDW
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I created an image file I used to use for stickers back when ACTA:SF first came out... lets see..

One with a spot to write the name of the ship,

One without a spot to write the name of the ship,

And I'm working on a brand new one after these years. I'm making one for the 2" round bases that come with 2500, and I'm making another one for the 1" hex bases that come with 2400 ships, so that you can more easily see the firing arcs and whatnot with both scale ships if you wanted to mix them in for ACTA: SF. If you wait about a week I can post up links for those new ones too.
JohnDDW
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: SOS for firing arc stickers (2500 bases) Reply with quote

ROCHEY wrote:
Hi All.

I'm looking to put firing arc stickers on the round bases that come with the starline 2500 ships.

I am artistically/computer incompetent and can't do them myself. So is there anybody out there that has a PDF or something that I can use ? I don't mind paying reasonable fee via paypal...

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

It ended up takin ga bit more than a week for me to get to them but I uploaded some JPEG's of some sticker sheet layouts for the new firing arc bases I designed, who knows maybe I'll update them again but these are my current idea of what's nice.

The ones above are for the 2" diameter 2500 ship bases.

And these above should be useful for using the hex bases of 2400 ships in ACTA:SF. I designed the blue area to be cut out but you could keep them on if you wanted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: