Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

51xx series Starline 'Elite' minis (yes, again)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RichK
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: 51xx series Starline 'Elite' minis (yes, again) Reply with quote

Since it looks like nobody is willing (or able to) trade any of the Elite scale stuff I figures I would give everyone a heads up in case they wanted a shot to own any of the spares I had sitting around.

I've put them up on eBay, starting at a buck a blister. You can find them here :
http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Fleet-Battles-ISC-DN-Elite-Scale-miniatures_W0QQitemZ140153999256QQihZ004QQcategoryZ2537QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and by clicking the 'Sellers Other Items' link since I'm certain having half a dozen (or more) links just sitting here is a bit more clutter than it needs.

Hopefully this isn't violating forum rules (I didn't see anything that would indicate it would) and someone might find something they've needed/wanted.... If you find something you want (after seeing the picture) and still want to trade., drop me a line there or here.

Thanks in advance !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: