Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

federation commander campaign
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Campaigns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PallidaMors
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinecone wrote:
Sooo... Is this still going on? I know that it must be tedious and time consuming to right up; reports, but I'd love to hear news if there is any!

hello! at thi stime no the campaign is not active, i am still trying to gather players who are interested up in the Seattle area. plus it has been a busy move, all is well though and I anticipate being able to start back up soon, ther rules however continue to be popular and a few folks have asked for me to email them copies.

best regards and thanks for asking!!

PM
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know pallida, you might want to take your campaign to an online level. I know there are some people on FCOL who would be interested in play. The RPGs could be done via teleconference (maybe Skype?) and the battles with far off players the same.

Okay, so I just want a piece of the Action (Piece of the Action, one of my favorite episodes Very Happy ), but it's something to consider Wink
PallidaMors
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinecone wrote:
You know pallida, you might want to take your campaign to an online level. I know there are some people on FCOL who would be interested in play. The RPGs could be done via teleconference (maybe Skype?) and the battles with far off players the same.

Okay, so I just want a piece of the Action (Piece of the Action, one of my favorite episodes Very Happy ), but it's something to consider Wink

interesting idea pinecone!!
fathertaylor
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you do decide to play an online version of your campaign, I'd be interested. I have a lack of players to play against regularly and would love to have a way to play the game more.

Plus it's always better at the end when I've crushed everyone and have their people in my mines! Razz
PallidaMors
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fathertaylor wrote:
If you do decide to play an online version of your campaign, I'd be interested. I have a lack of players to play against regularly and would love to have a way to play the game more.

Plus it's always better at the end when I've crushed everyone and have their people in my mines! Razz

Do you or anyone for that matter have any thoughts on how to run this online? i am intrigued.
PM
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well...

Using the Hex map download and MS paint, you could keep track of territory easily. you could email updates to the players when they come.

For the RPG, you would have to set a time for the conversations 9on skype or other online voice chat) to take place, and the players would be responsible to show up.

Movement orders would be done by email.

FCOL could be used to resolve the battles.

to start it, ask people on the fourm to sign up. when they do, they will send their fleets by email. From there, a combination of FCOL, Skype and Email could be used to connect all the players.

I'm sad to say, that I am not really in a position to play an full empire in something like this at the current time. but I could run the minor empires I think.
PallidaMors
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinecone wrote:
well...

Using the Hex map download and MS paint, you could keep track of territory easily. you could email updates to the players when they come.

For the RPG, you would have to set a time for the conversations 9on skype or other online voice chat) to take place, and the players would be responsible to show up.

Movement orders would be done by email.

FCOL could be used to resolve the battles.

to start it, ask people on the fourm to sign up. when they do, they will send their fleets by email. From there, a combination of FCOL, Skype and Email could be used to connect all the players.

I'm sad to say, that I am not really in a position to play an full empire in something like this at the current time. but I could run the minor empires I think.

Ok i am going to take a look at this.
PallidaMors
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: story from the frontier of the Hydran Vanguard Reply with quote

The lights played tricks across the enhanced vision lens of 1st Fleet Knight H'jukil. aboard his ship the Light raiding Dreadnaught Black prince, he was in repose on the bridge. watching the lastest readings of the battle tha was comencing without him on the far reaches of Hydran space. the main hydran battle fleet had engage the tholians, thier enmity had grown and with the tholian defection to the Seltorian hive, the Royaly had called for in effect a genocid eof the Tholian race. the Black prince had been conducting operations on the Seltorian border for some months now, disrpting thier WTN (Warp Transit Network) and also casually "visiting" the romulans on occasion as well. The Black Prince had a different mission today however. two romulan ships had been destroyed recently in this level 1 system, not a system worth fighting in , and the balanc eof the romulan fleet was fighting for thier lives against the TSE (Terran Star Empire) the agresive mirror federation, bent on conquest and victory, they had already defeated and subjecated the Klingon empire.
"My Lord" said the science tactician,
"what is it ?" H;Jukil replied,
" a warp folding event is occuring in front of our ship approxiamtley 100,000 kilometers"
"activate tactical" replied the fleet knight.
there had been raiders in this sector recently, remenants of the Kzinti theocracy, attempting to gain a foothold in poorly defended hydran and romulan frontier provinces.
"the ship is folding out of the warp....visual" said the science tacticain..
H'Jukil gazed in horror as a Romulan Killerhawk materialized out of the ether..but there was something wrong, something l=not like normal romulan ships...the bottom which was seen from the view screen was emblazoned with a scarlet and gold trimed Herron...
"what is this? " grolwed the knight, raise shiels set conditions 1, get the pilots to thier fighters....,
"what is it captain?" the navigator asked...
"the mirror Romulans...Our analysts have theorized about thier existance, though no recorded evidence is in place of an actual sighting."
Keith Siverson
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: PallidaMors Campaign Game Reply with quote

Here is my first post so forgive me if this is not correct. I was hoping to e-mail PallidaMors off line to ask him about his Campaign game. I live in Lynnwood Washingotn and would love to talk about your game so I can learn more about it. A face to face gaming session may be in order as well. If you would like to chat you can e-mail me at: Klsiverson<at>evergreenhealthcare<dot>org
Thanks.
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith,

First, welcome! Please enjoy the forums!

Second, your best bet in the future to get hold of someone on this board like that is to simply use a PM. The only person this is not true for is Steve Cole. Don't send him a PM. For anyone else, PMs are the best way to kick off a conversation like this.

Third, it is generally a good idea to not put your email address in a PHP forum. It is really easy for spammers to troll forums like this to harvest email addresses. Either obfuscate the email address (like I did yours in your post), or make contact through PM first, and exchange email addresses there.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
PallidaMors
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: PallidaMors Campaign Game Reply with quote

Keith Siverson wrote:
Here is my first post so forgive me if this is not correct. I was hoping to e-mail PallidaMors off line to ask him about his Campaign game. I live in Lynnwood Washingotn and would love to talk about your game so I can learn more about it. A face to face gaming session may be in order as well. If you would like to chat you can e-mail me at: Klsiverson<at>evergreenhealthcare<dot>org
Thanks.

Hey Keith PM here, I PM'd you
PallidaMors
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is very very possible hat this old and venerable campaign is about to get restarted!!!

so far we have potentially 3 players, not including myself. We will be having a conclave on Friday to go over the 1.4 revised general rules, the support tools and the Code of War (COW) expansion.

It looks good thus far, and if it takes then we will start posting battle reports and campaign storyline on this thread again!!!

PM
Savedfromwhat
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic. Nothing else to describe the return of this campaign
Commodore Mendez
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Savedfromwhat wrote:
Epic. Nothing else to describe the return of this campaign

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!
I HOPE THAT THIS MOST VETERAN OF CAMPAIGNS RETURNS!
PallidaMors
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after a very long sabatical...LOOKING for players in the Seattle area.

please let me know..'

PM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Campaigns All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 57 of 58

Jump to: