Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proposed Paint Scheme question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Proposed Paint Scheme question Reply with quote

Since I didn't have any civilian ship miniatures to enter in the Latest online painting contest, I have decided to expand my fleet. I have several small and a few large freighters that I already have pait jobs planned for. Most of them will be painted in corporate livery of one type or another... but today I picked up a large ore carrier.

My original plan, and I thougt it was a good one was to paint it in "BEnthic Petroleum" livery, but my son suggested I paint it to resembe a modern day VLCC. At first, I wasn't to taken with the idea... but after doing some web research and watching an epoisode of Modern Marvels that discussed the VLCC's)... I'm leaning more and more towards the idea.

Since I am still undecided, I thought I bounce it off the group of yall on the forum and get some feedback. What should it be:

1) Navy and Cyan with the Benthic Petrroleum logo amidship
or
2) Black keel, red from just above the midline down, and white above 'ala VLCC?
terryoc
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. I'd paint the struts that hold the pods together white, if it was me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: