Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Main Rule Book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Rules Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markgeorgetwo
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Main Rule Book Reply with quote

I have these rule books klingon border and romulan border and the supplements klingon,& romulan& orion and battle ships attack to cut it short all the rule books .
My klingon border one is the one in the main box but reading in a communique it says that you do a full rule book if so how do you get it by dowload or by post.
drwibble
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The consolidated rulebook is due to be published in about a week or so, and SVC has confirmed in another thread that the import wholesalers for the UK have ordered a supply, so it should be in the usual shops and mail order outlets by about mid April-ish.

By the way, where do you play in London? A couple of us are seeking to get a group together for regular meetings in the London area. Would you be interested? We've had one game so far at a pub near Tottenham Court Road.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's going to be delayed a week or three by the hard disk crash and the blizzard. I haven't gotten B2 out yet.
markgeorgetwo
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: post subject Reply with quote

Thanks steve i will be looking forward for them also steve i know what it is like to be in a blizzard after trying to get to work in the uk's own blizzard plus i have a new pc now.

By the way steve how is the dd/sc minis going has i look forward to buying them. Cool
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think whoever was doing the DD engine has sent it to me yet. I haven't received the juggy mini (which I want to put into the next master mold we do) so I haven't looked at minis.
markgeorgetwo
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: post subject Reply with quote

DD&SC models i think it was mentioned in the new minis thread someone called tony who was doing the centre engine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Rules Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: