Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wallpaper Downloads
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Federation Commander News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jolene

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Wallpaper Downloads Reply with quote

Hi Everyone! Jolene Here (graphics)

Joe Butler (webmaster to StarFleetGames.com) and I have put a page together to download Federation Commander Wallpaper.

http://www.starfleetgames.com/wallpaper

Very Happy
Thanks!
Jolene
pixelgeek
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Nice. Thanks

And kudos for leaving the artwork on its own with no logos or trademark statements.
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but could you do a set of wallpapers at 1280x1024? That's the screen size I use at home, and stretching at 4:3 picture to 5:4 distorts the image.

Thanks.
MikePowers
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE!
Nerroth
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's something funny with the Romulan Attack artwork - there's a 'ghost' nacelle behind the NCL, and around the SparrowHawk...

Gary
Vanessa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mjwest wrote:
Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but could you do a set of wallpapers at 1280x1024? That's the screen size I use at home, and stretching at 4:3 picture to 5:4 distorts the image.

Thanks.
You're not a jerk Mike...you're always nice to me...so far Laughing I'll make sure Jolene gets on it tomorrow when she's in the office again. =)
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
mjwest wrote:

Thanks.
You're not a jerk Mike...you're always nice to me...so far Laughing I'll make sure Jolene gets on it tomorrow when she's in the office again. =)

Thanks.

I always feel awkward asking for something more when something nice is given for free. (Gee, thanks for the free car, but could I have it in silver?)
Vanessa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mjwest wrote:
Vanessa wrote:
mjwest wrote:

Thanks.

Thanks.

I always feel awkward asking for something more when something nice is given for free. (Gee, thanks for the free car, but could I have it in silver?)
Very Happy Yes, but if you're thinking about needing this...I'm sure someone else will be asking or thinking it as well. It isn't a problem. We'll get it done!
Jolene

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: New Size for Wallpaper Reply with quote

Mike,

I have set up the wallpaper to 1280x1024 and uploaded them. Joe Butler is in charge of starfleetgames.com and as soon as he add this to the download I will write back on this post. Sorry about that, I do remember you asking a long time ago for this on starfleetgames and it slipped my mind. I apologize, I promise I will try to be a better graphics girl.

Confused
OGOPTIMUS
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nerroth wrote:
There's something funny with the Romulan Attack artwork - there's a 'ghost' nacelle behind the NCL, and around the SparrowHawk...

Gary

Isn't the war eagle at a different angle too?

Newest Page | Newer Page | OLD Page
Jolene

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: new wallpaper size Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!!
In regards to the Romulan Attack artwork. I was cropping the artwork to the wallpaper sizes and unfortunatly it was going to crop out the war eagle. So I moved it and I did rotate it. I also moved the other two ships to fit into the frame and I do see the ghost that Gary was talking about. I will fix it and ask Joe Butler to replace it. My apologies.
1280x1024 is now also available.

Thanks!
Jolene
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jolene,

Thanks so much. Two quick comments:

1) The link for Klingon Border 1024x768 is wrong. It points to the 800x600 picture. (The right page is there, and I got it by manually modifying the URL. But the link to get there is wrong.)

2) There is still "ghosting" between the engines of the NCL on the Romulan Attack picture. (At least for the 1280x1024 picture. I didn't check the others.)
Jolene

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Fixed link Reply with quote

Mike,

I fixed the link myself on Klingon Border. It will probably be a couple of days before Romulan Attack is fixed. Joe is pretty busy. Just let me know if there is any other mistakes that I have missed.

Thank you!
Jolene
OGOPTIMUS
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be picky...but there is something funny on the sparrowhawk. You can really see it down in the lower right corner. It looks like when the image of the sparrowhawk was cropped it was pasted twice, since you can see a discontinuity in the nacelle and the rear hull, and the whole ship looks a bit thicker in the front area. Sorry.

Newest Page | Newer Page | OLD Page
Jolene

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Fixed Wallpaper Reply with quote

I cleaned up the mistakes I made on the wallpaper, Joe Butler reuploaded them and it is now fixed.
www.starfleetgames.com/wallpaper

Thanks!
Jolene
Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Federation Commander News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: