Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Counters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lokirising
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Counters Reply with quote

Will there ever be booster packs for ship counters? I'm quickly realizing I dont have enough counters for my ships.
jmt
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you can buy the counter sheets separately...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
terryoc
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can get the counter sheets as "spare parts". Go to www.starfleetgames.com. Click on the "order products" menu item on the left side of the screen. That will bring up a sub-menu of the games. Click on Federation Commander. Then you can go to the specific product you need more counters for, and click on "spare parts" to bring up the list of parts for that product.
Darkbridger
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't their counters provided for every ship they put in a Module or Booster (except Booster 0)? I thought these things were matching up, but then I haven't double checked in a long time.
terryoc
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. If you buy a module and the three boosters, you'll have enough ship cards to match all of the counters. You only get 3 of the most common hull types, though. So if you want to use 4 Federation CAs, you either need more counters or have to proxy one of the counters with another hull type.

If you bought a border pack or an attack pack, and you didn't get 3 CA counters, 3 CLs, 3 FFs and so on, then you may be missing counters.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Often, the three CAs are two CAs and one CC.

You can build a pretty awesome fleet with the counters available. Max fleet size (not an FC rule) is about 10-15 on each side.

You can also get the ammo sheet 5611-3F which was printed for SFB but is entirely usable by FC players. It has drones, plasmas, and shuttles.
Darkbridger
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's good to know. I guess if I find myself needing more ships, I could get things piecemeal through spare parts. However, I definitely hope I won't have to do that. We definitely exceeded that fleet limit when we played SFB years ago, but I don't think I'll try that in Federation Commander. The only times we did that were when the ISC and Andromedans were involved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: