Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New ship cards, how do you make them?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guzzoid
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: New ship cards, how do you make them? Reply with quote

I have noticed on the online game it seems to stop before tholian attack. Where can we get the new ssd's? How can you make new ones? I know there is a creator but I can't figure out how to use it
Sweeper
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are working on it. But as there isn't as much online play for FCOL, the updates have fallen behind a bit. Basically, Paul and SVC concentrate on the online stuff based on demand.

So, We just need to get more FCOL players to start making requests. Or you can use the ship def tool. just keep in mind that any ships wont be able to be post until at least 3 months after the product has been released. I'm trying to figure it out myself, the biggest problem is scaling the image I scan of the ship. After that, it's pretty easy to make a ship def for use with the client.

The def tool itself is actually simple once you get the image scanned and cropped correctly. There is an option called overlay that, once you define the size of the boxes of image. You can place boxes on any part on the image this way and do rows of boxes as well. I did a test def for a Klingon G1 this way in about 10 minutes my 2nd try.
guzzoid
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the boxes are trail and error? Also, is it possible to get a tutorial on this subject?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: