Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regular Opponents

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SylvrDragon
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Regular Opponents Reply with quote

I've had FCOL for nearly a week and have yet to play a game. I was wondering if there were any people that were on regularly? I've checked nearly every day, several times a day, and haven't found anyone willing to play FC.
guzzoid
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm usually available but I don't hang out on the client.

Just set up a time.
Robert Knoke
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too share your troubles... what with a campaign being played now! I never seem to be on when others are around.

Give me a shout, and I may be able to make some time next week. This weekend, the misses is cracking the whip and having me slave away at our humble Stalag.
jpat
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I can get the rules reread this weekend, I might re-up (it's been a while). I've been refreshing my memory regarding how the client works, at least.

I'll be out of town starting today (4/16), but I could see about being around sometime next week in the evening. Probably best to PM me here at the moment. I have good intentions regarding FCOL, at least. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: