Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Additional Decals available again for Federation Commader

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starfighter Decals
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Additional Decals available again for Federation Commader Reply with quote

I added decals to the web store that cover Tholian Attack, Orion Attack, and Distant Kingdoms. None are Squadron or Border box specific, except Border Box 5 (which is just insignia anyway). I also put the Fed CA and Klingon D6/D7 back up by request,as I still sell enough of these sheets to make it viable to do so.

I will also will e-mail anyone I find who is posting incorrect information about my business on-line on various public forums.
Starfighter Decals
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SVC: From the Fed Com Boards

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:45 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
OK, to end some confusion hear.

1. I am not discontinuing the FedCom Decals. I pointed out the sets that are slow sellers. Unless sales pick up for those sets over the next year (Oct 2009) those too will be discontinued.

2. As pointed out by some others, many of the SFB sets are going away, not the Fed Com stuff. Many, many of the SFB stuff is duplicated in the FedCom line. Sales do not justify selling two differant branded items that are basically the same.

3. If customer requests are there, I will release FedCom Distant Kingdoms Squadron and Border Boxes. Based on past sales for Hydran and Lyran decal sets, I am not planning on it. Show me by requests that I should. Remember, Hydran and Lyrans are my favorites. Give me a reason to take the time to develop them. E-mail me with them, so I can keep track and not search forums to mesure interest or not.

4. Removing non-selling items releases more time to focus on what sells.

Look, producing decals for the SFU miniatures was a labor of love. Believe it or not, I have minis that go back to 1983 That's before some of you guys were born. When the technonolgy finally reached a level where I could design and print decals for my miniature collection, I did so. I answered the call from SVC 4-5 years ago for someone to produce decals, as I had a nice head start. Customers responded by buying what I was offering, and asked for more. Many of you folks actually helped with your input and suggestions. While it seems the market for SFB decals has been tapped out, FedCom branded stuff still sells enough to justify keeping it available on my web store. However, sales for my other products, started after selling decals for the SFU, has exploded. And my interest has been reduced in the SFU because of the actions of a select few. So something has to give, and this is it.

Please put away your Stawmen, Steve. Putting words in my mouth is one of the reasons your e-mail is blocked from my accounts, that and your accusation of using illegal drugs in the last series of e-mails you sent me pretty much shot any chance of honest dialog from you ever again.

This hub-bub was started by someone who stuck his nose into my business, someone who had absolutly no clue what he was talking about. you made it worse by not reading what I actually wrote and put up straw men that had absolutly nothing to do with the topic. Because I suffer no fool, i was made out to be some bad guy with an ax to grind when actually I was showing this guy had absolutly no idea of what he was talking about. All I asked for was an apology from you, since you added fuel to the fire with your straw men(mis-spelled name debacle, non-posting of decal placement guides, etc...)and the next thing I know you accuse me of being an illeagal drug user and raving lunitic.

I re-introduced those products due to customer demand, as I said I would on the FedCom Forums (see above). I did it the was the CUSTOMERS requested,release decals, not in squadron or border boxes, but as generic sets based on Race. Since any idea of continunity in markings has been lost with the introduction of Federation Comander, and the realitive slow sales of this line vs my other decals (300 +/- SFB/FEDCOM decal sets vs 20,000+/- Military decals, model kits, resin accesories from Oct 2007-Oct 2008) I agreed with this and just re-issued these decals. Makes my 30 or so regular customers and 100 occasional customers happy, and I can keep my schedule intact in producing decal art work for my new clients in the Multi-million dollar Plastic Kit Market

So I apologize to everyone out there who was led to beleve I was some sort of crazy guy. I'm not. Many of you already know this. But until SVC publically apologises for his actions, I won't be visiting hear very often. Just to post any updates.
Quote:
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said on the other board, every accusation Mark has made is just plain false.

What's going on here is Mark demanded that I changed my religious beliefs to match his, and I refused, and he's punishing me (and my customers) for that refusal.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of NOW, Mark, your posts on ADB's boards are limited to product line updates. Further extraneous garbage, phony accusations, and personal attacks are not allowed and will be deleted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: