|FEDERATION COMMANDER PBEM||4FC - GAME PROCEDURE|
The exact game procedure may vary slightly from one game to the next (mostly dependent on the moderator), but will follow the sequence shown below at all times, unless specifically spelled out prior to game start.
(4FC1) GAME SETUP:
The first turn of a game will differ from subsequent turns only in the initial "setup" phase. This is where you let the moderator know of any special circumstances that are required to be laid out prior to game start. This information is usually included in (or sent at the same time as) the initial turnís Energy Allocation. Some of the items that need to be specified include (but are not necessarily limited to):
(4FC2) TURN SEQUENCE:
The Turn Sequence will vary from one moment to the next, as break conditions, conditional orders, and other unforeseeable events occur. What follows here is a basic example of how a turn will proceed. Explanations of the forms and how they work are described in later sections.
1. All players send their Energy Allocation to the Moderator. (This will include startup info on Turn #1.)
2. Moderator informs all players of each unitís baseline speed.
3. All players send their initial SOPs to the moderator.
4. Moderator processes all orders on the SOPs. When a break condition occurs, (s)he will post a Situation Report to all players, requesting an updated SOP for the player(s) who had the break. The Sitrep is also sent to the webmaster of that game (if applicable). The end of the SOP period is always a break condition.
5. Player(s) send revised SOP(s) to moderator.
6. Moderator processes the revised SOP(s) and posts another SITREP.
7. [** Steps 5 & 6 are repeated until the end of the turn.]
8. End of turn procedures are carried out.
9. An end-of-turn SITREP is mailed to the players. Then it all starts over at step 1.
|Copyright © 2006 Amarillo Design Bureau, All Rights Reserved||Updated 15 November 2006|